Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today's Adventure: The Kid - 2 1/2 Months

Here are a few videos and pictures of The Kid:

video

She is cooing a lot, and she is trying to get things from her hand to her mouth, with varying degrees of success. She loves chewing on cloth.

video

She smiles at us when we get her out of her crib as if to say, "Oh yeah, I remember you, you're the one with the milk/who wipes my butt." She is following things and people with her eyes, tracking them as they move around her.

video


She's been camping already and looks incredibly cute when hanging out by the fireside.

She LOVES Sara Watkins' solo album, especially the song, "Long Hot Summer Day" - I kid you not, she can be in the middle of a full-out meltdown, and if I put that song on, or start singing it, she goes silent.

She does NOT like to be laid down when she is enjoying being upright. She has learned how to scream and it is very high-pitched!

She's so stinkin' adorable I can't get over it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is such a little doll! I miss that age! So fun to watch them grow and learn. I love baby sneezes, too!