Friday, November 7, 2008

Today's Adventure: Return Of The Blob!

Once again, for your viewing pleasure, I give you...

My uterus:And here is Baby Skeletor - or Baby Ghost Rider, take your pick:
And finally, the tell-all photo:Yes, folks, there between my baby's legs, as indicated by the arrow, is nothing. Well, no penis, anyway.

We're having a GIRL!!!!!!!!

Pops and Grandma (my parents) came to the sonogram, as well as The Huz, of course. I had thought it was going to be one of those 3D/4D things, but apparently, I was misinformed. But it was still so cool! She was very active - moving around a lot! At one point she threw her legs up over her head. The doctor thought at first that she might be measuring a little small (more like 17 weeks than 20), but she readjusted herself so he could see that she is exactly right on the money for 20 weeks. She weighs 13 ounces already - almost a pound! We were able to see the four chambers of her heart, and the bloodflow through the heart and umbilical cord. We videotaped it as well.

So now, it's on to picking out a name...

3 comments:

Colleen said...

AWESOME!!! We'll have a bunch of clothes to hand down! They grow so fast! Love to the Pruett 3!

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

So exciting! Congrats!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

My youngest is potty training it goes by so quickly I loved being pregnant:)Hugs Darcy