Friday, October 10, 2008

Today's Adventure: A Lack of Sleep

I didn't sleep at all last night. I can't feel the baby moving yet, but I think the baby was up and moving around. Therefore, my body and brain thought they should be awake, too. I didn't get to take a nap today either. Boo!

But you know, this should work out well because I have a shift at Universal tomorrow night. They were not able to find alternative work for me, so I've been on my "medical leave." During the Halloween Horror Nights there is a Terror Tram, which takes an alternate route that doesn't include Earthquake or the Collapsing Bridge. And I am allowed to work it!

So, good news: I have a shift and I can pretend to be a contributing member of society. Bad news: My shift is like, from 6pm to 130am! Yuck!!

I guess I'll stay up for a few more hours and get SUPER tired, then I'll sleep in late and maybe even take another nap! I know I'll have to get to work extra early to deal with costuming. I'm sure that asking for pants in a size larger is going to be an issue! Wish me luck!

In other news, we have an OB appointment next week, and we might be able to find out the gender of the baby!

No comments: