Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today's Adventure: Pickles and Ice Cream


That's right, folks.

I'm going to have a baby!

Holy Crap!

I don't yet know exactly how far along I am, but from my guesstimation, I'll be having this baby sometime around the end of March and the beginning of April.

The kid and I have reached an agreement about morning sickness (not going to happen) and so far, there have been no strange food cravings. But it's early days yet.

Everyone is absolutely thrilled. We drove Home to tell the "grandparents" - my dad had to sit down on the stairs, he was so excited.

The Huz has started a blog about the experience here on Blogger. It's called One In The Oven. Stop by and visit; I think we'll both be writing on there.

What an adventure, huh?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hooray for babies!! Welcome to the club! It's amazing to see all the tricks your body can do that you never knew about. Hope you are in for a happy and sick-free 9 months! Congrats!

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Congrats! That is one lucky kid to have you two for parents!

sbrad2004 said...

My dearest Daughter-in-Love!

Was sharing our beautiful baby pictures with my coworker, Anita.

Our Katy (katie?) girl is quite the model child!

Hope you are having a good mommy day and enjoying every moment of this your first pregnancy, this first opportunity for life to grow inside you, a life made from love.

Adoringly, your Mommy-in-love