Friday, May 30, 2008

Today's adventure: A Meme

Okay, here is a sad-but-true fact: I have always wanted to do a meme on my blog, but I didn't have a blog. Now I do, so I'm going to do the Alphabet Meme, stolen (ahem, borrowed) from Neophyte Knitter.

Accent: I don't think I have one. I live in Southern California, and I don't have a "valley girl" accent or anything. I've also studied dialects in theater classes, and I think mine is pretty much "American English Standard."

Breakfast or no breakfast: Usually not, but I love cereal for a snack.

Chore I don't care for: Cleaning the bath tub.

Dog or cat: I don't have either, but I could have either.

Essential electronics: My cellphone, my computer, and my DVR.

Favorite cologne: Country Apple from Bath and BodyWorks, sadly discontinued.

Gold or silver: Silver.

Handbag I carry most often: Well, it was my awesome seatbelt bag, but now it's a little red bag with Chinese characters on it.

Insomnia: Not really.

Job Title: Studio Tour Guide.

Kids: Not yet, but next year, I hope.

Living arrangements: One bedroom apartment with hardwood floors, which I share with The Huz, Lord P.

Most admirable trait: I can see the silver lining of any dark cloud.

Naughtiest childhood behavior: Messing up my bedroom, and never cleaning it.

Overnight hospital stay: Never.

Phobias: I have arachnophobia.

Quote: "There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last. No day but today." (Jonathan Larsen, Rent)

Reason to smile: The Huz, Lord P.

Siblings: An older brother, a twin brother, and a younger brother.

Time I wake up: Lately, I've been waking up at 6:30 am for no reason whatsoever, but I go back to sleep till about 9:30.

Unusual skill or talent: Nothing unusual, but I can sing pretty well.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Beets. They taste like dirt.

Worst habit: Nail biting, and not cleaning up after myself.

X-rays: My left arm (twice), my back, my left ankle, and my teeth.

Yummy stuff: Turkey and avocado sandwiches. Cinnamon Buns ice cream.

Zoo animal I like most: Pandas.

1 comment:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

I always say beets taste like dirt and no one ever believes me. Thanks for agreeing!